Practical step-by-step guides to help you achieve a specific goal. Most useful when you're trying to get something done.
Get your local environment set up; install Actyx and the SDK, start a new project, setup your environment, and debug common errors.
How to model some commonly occurring use-cases with Actyx Pond and AQL.
- Tracking latest state and history for something (like a machine or process)
- Modeling a business process with multiple steps and decisions
- Collaboration between autonomous machines
- Committing changes to an external database
Easily query and transform events with the Actyx Query Language
Manage authentication and authorization for users.
Manage authentication and authorization for apps.
Set up your swarm of networked devices running Actyx.
Learn how to integrate Actyx into your apps — whatever platform you use.
Best practices for operating production systems.
Monitoring and debugging
Monitor and debug Actyx and your apps.
License your apps and nodes for production usage.
Figure out what's wrong and quickly resolve any issues you may face.
- Installation and startup errors
- App-to-Node communication errors
- Node-to-CLI communication errors
- Node synchronization errors
Migration from Actyx 1.x
Migrate your apps or production installations from 1.x to 2.x.