This is an outdated version. Outdated versions maybe contain bugs. It is recommended to use the latest version (2.13.1).
- New feature: support time zones besides UTC in `timeRange` AQL queries
- New feature: report ranges of event key and timestamp for aggregate query results
- New feature: allow event order to be specified in AQL
- New feature: add beta features `limit`, `binding`, `interpolation`, `fromArray`, `spread`
- New feature: add "PRAGMA events" to AQL for full-featured query testing
- Bug fix: report error for unauthorized `ax events` usage instead of hanging