ActyxOS makes it easy to run distributed applications on multiple nodes. It is a piece of software that allows you to run your own apps on one or more edge devices and have these apps seamlesslesy communicate and share data with each other.
- 💌 Decentralized data dissementation
- Share events between nodes in real-time
- No central servers or messages brokers
- 🗃 Distributed data storage
- Store events in the swarm for later consumption
- 💿 Edge runtimes
- Run web-apps or docker apps on edge devices
- Easily package, deploy, configure and monitor apps
Our goal is to allow people to program the naturally dezentralized collaboration of humans and machines.
ActyxOS and Actyx Pond in 10 minutes
Here is a video that Alex, one of our engineers, made explaining Actyx in 10 minutes.
Want to jump right in? Check out the Quickstart. Alternatively, learn more about
- the design principles behind ActyxOS,
- installing ActyxOS,
- how the basics work; or,
- on what theoretical foundation ActyxOS is built.
Contact us / Something missing?
If you find issues with the documentation or have suggestions on how to improve the documentation or the project in general, please email us at [email protected] or send a tweet mentioning the @Actyx Twitter account.