Practical step-by-step guides to help you achieve a specific goal. Most useful when you're trying to get something done.
Get your local environment set up; install Actyx and the SDK, start a new project, setup your environment, and debug common errors.
Use the Actyx Pond to implement business logic across a swarm of devices.
- Getting Started with the Pond
- Learn to work with Actyx Pond in 10 Steps
- Fish Parameters
- Pond in Depth Guides for advanced users
Set up your swarm of networked devices running Actyx.
Learn how to integrate Actyx into your apps — whatever platform you use.
Debug your code locally on your machine or remote-monitor installations with 3rd party mobile device management tools.
- Access Actyx logs
- Publish and access logs from your apps
- Use the Actyx connectivity status for debugging
- Use 3rd party deployment tools to monitoring
- Accelerate your workflow with bash
Implement common use-cases for Actyx. including dashboards, ERP integrations, control logic and tool connectivity.
- Show machine data on a dashboard
- Display ERP orders on tablets
- Control AGVs delivering materials
- Parameterize an assembly tool
Figure out what's wrong and quickly resolve any issues you may face.